The American Journal of Archaeology is published four times a year, in January, April, July, and October, by the Archaeological Institute of America.
Subscribers have the option to receive delivery of the digital version or a combination (“combo”) of print and digital. The digital version is a replica of the printed version.
The digital AJA is hosted by JSTOR and includes the table of content alerts, email alerts when new content matches saved search terms, and citation management. When you purchase either the digital or combo subscription, your electronic access includes all AJA content beginning with volume 107 from 2003.
Please select your subscriber category and delivery preference then fill out the subscription form. The subscription form is on the AIA website, and it will open in a new browser tab. Important: for combo subscriptions, the address that is entered on the form should be the mail-to address for the print AJA issues.
To subscribe online, select the appropriate annual rate.
|Digital||Combo (print + digital)1|
|1 Shipping outside the U.S.A. will be an additional $30 for combo subscriptions. If you would like to avoid this charge, we encourage you to select electronic delivery.
2 Agents, please contact email@example.com for discounted rates. Institutions are not eligible for individual membership rates.
3 For student rates, proof of full-time status is required and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org after the subscription form and payment are complete.
- Subscriptions are due 30 days prior to the issue date. The AJA is unable to back-start or send prior issues with print subscriptions.
- No replacement for nonreceipt of any issue of the AJA is honored after 90 days (180 days for international subscriptions) from the date of issuance.
- No refund is given for canceled paid subscriptions.
- All subscriptions must be paid in U.S. dollars.
- If mailing payment, please send a check drawn on a bank in the U.S.A. or a money order, or pay by credit card.
Note: We are no longer offering print-only subscriptions. If you wish to continue receiving a print copy of the AJA, you are welcome to choose the combo (print + digital) option at your next renewal.
For subscription help, contact email@example.com or 857-305-9351.