The American Journal of Archaeology is published four times a year, in January, April, July, and October, by the Archaeological Institute of America.
Subscribers can opt for a print subscription, an electronic version of the printed journal, or a combination (“combo”) package that includes the print and electronic versions.
The electronic AJA is hosted by JSTOR and includes table of content alerts, email alerts when new content matches saved search terms, and citation management. All AJA content beginning with volume 107 (2003) is included in a subscription.
To subscribe online, select the appropriate annual rate.
|Add $30 for all print and combo subscriptions outside of the United States for shipping and handling. Agents: Contact email@example.com for discounted rates.|
To subscribe by mail, complete the subscription form (PDF) and send to:
Archaeological Institute of America
44 Beacon Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02108-3614
- International subscriptions must be paid in U.S. dollars, by a check drawn on a bank in the U.S., by money order or by credit card.
- Subscriptions are due 30 days prior to the issue date.
- No replacement for nonreceipt of any issue of the AJA is honored after 90 days (180 days for international subscriptions) from the date of issuance.
- No refund is given for canceled paid subscriptions.
- No back start subscriptions.
For subscription help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-305-9351