The American Journal of Archaeology is published four times a year, in January, April, July, and October, by the Archaeological Institute of America.
Subscribers can opt for a print subscription, an electronic version of the printed journal, or a combination (“combo”) package that includes the print and electronic versions.
The electronic AJA is hosted by JSTOR and includes table of content alerts, email alerts when new content matches saved search terms, and citation management. All AJA content beginning with volume 107 (2003) is included in a subscription.
TO SUBSCRIBE ONLINE, SELECT THE APPROPRIATE ANNUAL RATE:
|Add $30 for all print and combo subscriptions outside of the United States for shipping and handling. Agents: Contact our subscription department for discounted rates.|
- Payment must accompany all orders.
- Payments can be made by check, international money order (in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank), or by credit card.
- Back start orders are not accepted.
- Standing orders are not accepted.
- Claims must be made within 90 days of publication for domestic subscriptions and 180 days for international subscriptions.
- Address changes should be sent to the Archaeological Institute of America, 656 Beacon St., Boston, MA 02115-2006 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To subscribe by mail, complete the subscription form and send to:
AIA Membership Department
Archaeological Institute of America
656 Beacon Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02215-2006
For subscription help, contact email@example.com or 617-353-8705.